A polymer-modified, cement-based product used for resurfacing old concrete to make it look new again.
- Excellent bond to old concrete, down to featheredge
- Hardens quickly
- Less expensive alternative to concrete replacement
- Self curing, no additional curing compounds needed
- Contains corrosion inhibitor
- Can be pigmented to suit job site requirements
- High flexural and compressive strength
- No primer needed
- Fast drying, walkable in 2 hours
- Durable, freeze thaw resistant
- Apply using a steel trowel, squeegee, masonry brush for curbs or steps and broom finished
- Commercial and residential applications
- Concrete stairs
- Garage floors
- Pool decks
Rapid Cure Technology - RCT®
Improves the strength, controls shrinkage and prevents efflorescence without sacrificing workability or working time.
Expansion Stabilization Technology - EST®
A special additive designed to reduce the potential for cracking and shrinkage.