Level Set LW-60
A lightweight, self-leveling underlayment that provides a flat, smooth, durable surface at 50% of the weight of a conventional portland cement or gypsum-based underlayment. Ideal when load bearing restrictions apply.
- Calcium aluminate cement-based
- Provides a smooth surface
- Applications from 1/4” - 2” (6 - 51 mm) neat and can be featheredged to adjoining elevations
- 50% lighter than conventional cement and gypsum based systems
- Walkable in 3 - 4 hours
- Accepts non-moisture sensitive tile and stone in 4 hours
- Install moisture sensitive floor covering in 16 - 24 hours
- Lower alkaline binder system, when installed at ≥ 3/16” (5 mm), reduces the potential for decomposition of alkali sensitive adhesives and coatings compared to installations over concrete*
- Interior only
- Where load bearing restrictions apply
- Level and smooth on, above or below grade concrete, ceramic tile, quarry tile, terrazzo and solid wood floors
Rapid Cure Technology - RCT®
Improves the strength, controls shrinkage and prevents efflorescence without sacrificing workability or working time.
Expansion Stabilization Technology - EST®
A special additive designed to reduce the potential for cracking and shrinkage.