Precast Mortar Grout
A fast setting, high strength, non-shrink, single component, cementitious mortar grout formulated for precast repairs and erections.
- Excellent hang capability from 1/2” to 3” (13 to 76 mm)
- Remains plastic for approximately 30 minutes at 70ºF (21ºC) allowing shaping and sanding
- Rapid setting
- Contains no chlorides or other salts detrimental to reinforcing steel
- Cement-based to ensure substrate compatibility
- Cost effective – no forming needed
- High strength
- Freeze/thaw resistant
- Easy application at Dry Pack and Mortar consistencies
- Patching mortar for use on vertical and overhead concrete and masonry surfaces
- Trowel or hand apply for structural repairs of interior or exterior and above or below grade areas
- Can be used as a bedding mortar joining vertical and horizontal precast members together
- Restoration of architectural details, bridges, parking structures, tunnels, precast concrete products, retaining walls, balconies, etc.
Expansion Stabilization Technology - EST®
A special additive designed to reduce the potential for cracking and shrinkage.