Slab Bedding Grout
A non-shrink, high compressive strength, non-metallic grout used for placing prefabricated concrete pavements.
- Highly fluid, can be pumped through 1 1/4" (32 mm) grout hole ports
- Over 3,500 psi compressive strength in 24 hours
- Excellent bond
- Cement based, non-corrosive, not a chemical concrete
- Resists freeze/thaw damage
- Special mix design formulated to meet the requirements of the Fort Miller Co. Inc. Super Slab System®
- Ideal for bedding grout for precast concrete roadway panels.