B-7000 Epoxy Mortar & Grout
A 100% solid, chemical resistant and water cleanable tile setting and grouting epoxy. It is a 3-part epoxy that cures by chemical reaction. It’s ideally used in sanitary areas, such as kitchens, bathrooms, restaurants or hospitals and is suitable for use where steam cleaning will take place.
- 100% solids
- Easy to clean
- Stain, acid, and alkali resistant
- Water cleanable
- Heat resistant up to 350°F (177°C)
- Non-absorptive grout
- Ideal for installing green marble and moisture sensitive natural stone
- Ideal for use as a mortar and/or grout (interior only)
- Sets most types of ceramic tile or stone
- Exceeds ANSI A118.3
When used as a grout:
- Used to grout virtually any ceramic tile or stone*
- Ideal for use in sanitary areas: kitchens, bathrooms, restaurants, hospitals, etc.
- Suitable for use where the grout is exposed to acids or alkalis
- Suitable for use where steam cleaning will take place
When used as mortar:
- Used to set ceramic tile, porcelain tile, quarry tile, pavers, mosaic tile and natural stone.
- As a setting material, can be used for interior or exterior applications.
- Recommended for use where chemical resistance is needed
For installation over:
- Fully cured dry concrete slabs (minimum 28 days)
- Tile backer board
- Gypsum plaster, gypsum block or gypsum board (dry areas - walls only)
- Properly prepared vinyl or vinyl asbestos flooring
- Properly prepared tile
- Cured portland cement mortar (cured conventional setting beds)
- Plumb and true masonry
- Exterior grade plywood (interior floors and for residential and light commercial areas only)