A fast-setting, one-component, polymer-modified, calcium aluminate cement-based concrete and masonry patching compound designed for vertical and overhead repair applications.
- For horizontal, vertical and overhead applications
- Apply to 1/4 - 1" (6 mm - 25 mm)*
- Fast setting, low slump repair mortar that can be troweled, shaped and shaved after taking an initial set
- Easy shaping and molding
- One component incorporating a water activated polymer system
- Integrated corrosion inhibitor
- Tenacious bond to substrates
- Normal set time of approximately 30 minutes
- Available in 15 minute set time formula
* Use ProSpec B-730 Mortar / Acrylic Additive for thicknesses of 1/4" (6 mm) to 1/2" (13 mm).
- Used interior or exterior, above or below grade and or on vertical and overhead
- Suited for patching distressed horizontal, vertical and overhead surfaces
- Repair precast products, concrete pipe, curbs, sidewalks, bridges, panels and walls
- Used to fill honeycombs, formed high rise holes, spalls or concrete irregularities
Rapid Cure Technology - RCT®
Improves the strength, controls shrinkage and prevents efflorescence without sacrificing workability or working time.