Level Set 200
A calcium aluminate-based, self-leveling underlayment used to level and smooth floors for finished floor covering installation. Designed for the fast leveling of floors.
- Calcium aluminate cement-based
- Provides a smooth surface
- Applications from 1/8” - 2” (3 - 51 mm) neat and up to 5” extended
- Walkable in 3 - 4 hours
- Accepts non-moisture sensitive tile and stone in 4 hours
- Install moisture sensitive floor covering in 16 - 24 hours
- Lower alkaline binder system, when installed at ≥ 3/16”, reduces the potential for decomposition of alkali sensitive adhesives and coatings*
- Interior only
- Level and smooth on, above or below grade concrete
- Level and smooth on, above or below grade ceramic tile, quarry tile, terrazzo and solid wood floors
Rapid Cure Technology - RCT®
Improves the strength, controls shrinkage and prevents efflorescence without sacrificing workability or working time.
Expansion Stabilization Technology - EST®
A special additive designed to reduce the potential for cracking and shrinkage.