Level Set 300
A high-performance, calcium aluminate-based, fiber-reinforced, self-leveling underlayment that provides a flat, extremely smooth, durable surface for finished flooring installation. Ideal for fast track applications.
- Calcium aluminate cement-based
- Formulated for maximum flow to achieve superior productivity on large applications
- Seamless merging with every pour provides an extremely smooth floor
- Applications from 1/8” - 2” (3 - 51 mm) neat and can be featheredged to adjoining elevations
- Accepts non-moisture sensitive tile and stone in 3 - 4 hours
- Install moisture sensitive floorcovering in 16 - 24 hours
- Lower alkaline binder system, when installed at ≥ 3/16” (5 mm), reduces the potential for decomposition of alkali sensitive adhesives and coatings compared to installations over concrete*
- Interior only
- Level and smooth on, above or below grade concrete, ceramic tile, quarry tile, terrazzo, metal, non-water soluble adhesive residue and solid wood floors
Rapid Cure Technology - RCT®
Improves the strength, controls shrinkage and prevents efflorescence without sacrificing workability or working time.
Expansion Stabilization Technology - EST®
A special additive designed to reduce the potential for cracking and shrinkage.