Level Set Wear Topping
Our Level Set Wear Topping provides a versatile, finished wear surface that can be used to correct imperfections in new construction, is durable enough to handle industrial applications, and can be stained or polished to create a unique, eye-catching floor design.
- Rapid setting for quick return to service
- Accepts foot traffic in 2 - 3 hours and rubber wheel traffic within 48 hours
- Ultra-smooth, cured surface
- Accepts stains, sealers and coatings within 24 hours
- Single lift applications from ¼” - 2” (6 - 51 mm) neat; can be extended to 5” (127 mm)
- Barrel or pump in place
- Does not promote growth of mold or mildew
- Malls, light manufacturing, retail stores, lobbies, warehouses and apartments
- Industrial applications subject to constant foot and vehicle traffic
- Correct imperfections in new construction
Rapid Cure Technology - RCT®
Improves the strength, controls shrinkage and prevents efflorescence without sacrificing workability or working time.
Expansion Stabilization Technology - EST®
A special additive designed to reduce the potential for cracking and shrinkage.