ProColor Sanded Grout
A portland cement-based blend that provides durable, color consistent and water resistant grout joints. It can be used interior or exterior and is polymer-modified so you just need to add water.
- Available in 38 colors
- Interior or exterior use
- For grout joints 1/16” - 1/2” (2 - 13 mm) wide
- Polymer-modified, just add water
- For wall, floor or ceiling applications
- Meets ANSI A118.6 and A118.7
- Becomes 100% epoxy when used with ProSpec B-7000 Epoxy Mortar & Grout
- Meets ANSI A118.3
For Grouting of:
- Ceramic tile
- Porcelain tile
- Cement tile
- Glass tile
- Quarry tile
- Other natural stone*
Micro Defense® Technology
A special antimicrobial additive that prevents the growth of mold and mildew.
Easy Float Formula
A special formulation for exceptional workability.